Published Resources Details Journal Article
- Le Stanley
- The Engineer
- vol. 57, 1 February 1884, p. 89 & 98
The stern wheel steamboat Le Stanley (length, 70 feet; beam 18 feet; draught 15 inches) built by Messrs. Yarrow and Co., of Poplar, to the order of L'Association Internationale of Brussels, for the navigation of the Congo and to assist in the opening up and civilisation of the African interior could be separated into a number of water-tight sections, which were furnished with wheels so that they could easily hauled overland.